STS Staffing is now hiring for maintenance mechanics with property management experience to join an established residential management company in suburban Minneapolis. 1st Shift hours Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
Responsible for performing maintenance services in the areas of plumbing, electrical, welding, construction, painting and/or machine servicing. Must be able to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues and perform PM's on a regular schedule. Experience with EHS, and organization of maintenance department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (other duties may be assigned):
- Repairs, replaces and reassembles defective equipment parts using hand and power tools.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on equipment and buildings.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and determines how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals and part catalogs when necessary.
- Orders parts, supplies and equipment from catalogs and suppliers.
- Operates cutting torches or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
Please include a current resume when applying for this position.
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!