STS Staffing is currently looking to hire a Mechanical Assembler/ Manufacturing Technician for a high-end engineering company that custom designs inductors and transformers for a broad range of industries.
Manufacturing Technician / Mechanical Assembler - Major Function:
Set up and perform winding and wiring duties on transformers based on drawings, schematics and work instructions.
- Machine operator for heavy winding; building various coils for transformers, multi formers, inductors, etc.
- Producing mandrels utilizing mills.
- Ability to read and work from both mechanical drawings and wiring schematics.
- Assembling, wiring, stripping, sleeving, tinning, braising, and soldering components to customer specifications using schematics/prints.
- Stack steel laminations or insert magnetic cores into finished coils.
- Troubleshooting component and mechanical issues.
- Design and build specifications for existing, and prototype components.
- Responsible for pm and repair on ACE heavy winding machinery/ plc components.
- Must be able to lift 70 lbs.
- Manual Dexterity to Assemble Devices
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Analytical Ability
- Math Aptitude
- PC Literate
- Ability to use hand and electronic tools
- Ability to stand for extensive periods of time
** Temp-to-Hire... The company is looking to permanently hire a fulltime employee!!!***
Office Line: 602-248-9313