- Position Title: Production Assistant
- Location: Vermont USA
- Per Diem $350 per week for food and essentials will be paid to qualified candidates outside the immediate area
- Traveling Gas: cost will be paid to qualified candidates from outside the immediate area.
- Scheduled per shift: First: 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Second: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm, Third: 11:00 pm - 7:30 am
- All Shifts M-F Saturdays-Optional Overtime
- Drug Test & Background Check will be needed before starting
Scope & Responsibilities
The Production Assistant will perform all functions of inspecting, packaging and preparing products to ship according to customer specifications. When working this production assistant job in Pennsylvania, you will ensure the quality of the products by enforcing SQF (food safety), GMP (general manufacturing practices), quality policies, safety, and sanitation regulations.
Essential job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Comply and enforce all company and department-specific quality, safety, SQF, and GMP policies and procedures.
- Inspect products for quality and foreign objects according to company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensure accurate weight and measurement of products being manufactured according to standard.
- Package and safely palletize product according to standards by ensuring a quality product, weight accuracy, appropriate labeling, and accurate product content information.
- Prepare packaging supplies by securing accurate labels, appropriate individual inspection number and lot code, installing plastic bags, and stocking packaging to meet production demands.
- Removal of completed pallets of product and obtaining set up of necessary packaging supplies.
- Perform material handling responsibilities as required
- Assist with changeovers, set up, and cleaning.
- Perform other assignments as directed.
Skills and Abilities
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Basic Math skills