STS Staffing is currently looking to hire a Shipping & Receiving Coordinator/ Forklift Operator for a high-end engineering company that custom designs inductors and transformers for a broad range of industries...including:
Renewable Energy; UPS Battery; Chargers; Filters; Solar Inverters; Automotive Power; Conditioning Power; Quality Control; Welding; Lighting Power; Supplies Marine Rail Systems; Military Industrial Power; Equipment Utility; Equipment; Electric Vehicles; Aerospace Motor Drives; Instrumentation
Major Job Function:
To receive, store, draw, issue, pack, ship, and maintain records of incoming and out-going materials and products.
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Receive, open, and verify purchase orders, check incoming shipments for damage; assemble Packing Slips, Purchase Orders, Way Bills, etc
- Verify items and quantities; complete Receiving Reports computer transactions and related records and paperwork.
- Deliver materials throughout plants and offices; receive items to be stored or shipped as required.
- Place materials into specific storage locations manually and/or forklift (recording location and tracking the count)
- Complete any required shipping & receiving reports or transactions
- Issue / pick items against scheduled customer orders.
- Count, weigh, and verify counts of product and materials
- Inventory control - maintain inventory of stocked items and request orders from supervisor when inventory is at minimum amount
- Package product and materials for shipment as specified when needed
- Make out shipping paperwork; double-check quantities and items shipped; distribute shipping paperwork; arrange driver call-backs as necessary.
- Complete daily fork truck checks and report any problems.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment, ensure all safety rules are followed
- Oral & written communication skills
- Ability to lift and Move up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to operate hand tools
- Ability to see color and depth
Tools & Equipment Used:
Fork trucks; hand trucks; scales; other material handling equipment; postage and shipping; meters; stapling and banding devices; saws, miscellaneous hand tools; etc.
**Temp to Perm position with increase in pay when hired on permanently ***