FIELD SERVICE: This job works on a project-to-project basis all throughout the state of Minnesota.
- Up to 5 positions - a mix of Mig & Tig welders and welder-mechanics
- Starting wage is $23-30/hr, Depending upon qualifications and Shift.
- MSHA cert preferred (i.e. current, expired, or new miner training required)
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- Some travel may be expected for this position, but not all positions require travel. (Many Phoenix based jobs available)
- Possibility of contract-to-hire for the right fit.
- Direct hire is an option for the right candidate.
- Welders and welder-mechanics must pass a Weld Test prior to start date
The weld test is a vertical and overhead test (3g and 4g). Candidates need to bring/wear steel toe shoes, a welding hood, gloves, a jacket and a chipping hammer.
Interested in our welding jobs in Arizona?
Salary: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour, plus travel expenses and per diem, if position requires you to be on the road for work.
Location: State of Minnesota
Contact us today for an interview! Military Veterans encouraged to apply!
** PLEASE ATTACH A RESUME WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS POSTING, OR COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND SUBMIT TO THE STS OFFICE LOCATION WHERE THIS JOB IS LOCATED. **
Email resume to: Resume@stsstaffing.com