STS Staffing is currently looking to hire a Manufacturing Technician/ Machine Operator for a high-end engineering company that custom designs inductors and transformers for a broad range of industries.
Manufacturing Technician/ Machine Operator’s Major Function:
Prepare and dip components (custom inductors) in varnish, clean the components and equipment used during the treatment process and maintain the overall cleanliness of the treatment room operations.
Manufacturing Technician/ Machine Operator Major Responsibilities:
- Prepare components (inductors) to be dipped into a seal coat varnish (use of an overhead crane).
- Operate equipment used to move treated components into steal dipping tanks (overhead crane)
- Place components into industrial ovens; operate and maintain industrial ovens used for the curing process.
- Drain and clean dip tanks as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining tank levels and varnish integrity.
- Clean residue from the heated components used in the treatment process to prepare for boxing and shipment
- Must be able to lift 60-70 lbs.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
** Temp-to-Hire… The company is looking to permanently hire a fulltime employee!!!***
Click Below to Apply Now!